The Balance Trainer comes in two different forms;
- As a complete ready-to-run hardware box called the Balance Trainer System.
- As a do-it-yourself micro SD Card image for a Raspberry Pi 2B, 3B or 4B
To use the Balance Trainer (in any of the above forms), you also need:
- An original Nintendo Wii Balanceboard
- A Nintendo Wiimote or equivalent
- A Computer screen with HDMI input and HDMI cable
- A standard 5V 2A micro USB power supply (not if you install on your own Linux laptop)
1. Balance Trainer System (contact us for pricing info)
The Archery Balance Trainer System consists of a Raspberry Pi 3B in a small black housing (or a Raspberry Pi 4B in a white/red housing). The micro SD Card reader of the Raspberry contains a micro SD Card with the operating system and the Balance Trainer software.
Installation of the Balance Trainer system is straightforward;
- Connect the computer screen via the HDMI cable to the Balance Trainer box
- Connect a USB mouse (wired, or through a dongle)
- Connect the 5V 2A micro USB power plug (the system will boot up immediately)
2. Raspberry Pi SdCard image (Free evaluation, License 90,- Euro)