Version 3.1 'Zihgir'
Zihgir is the Turkish word for the thumb ring used to draw the bow in the Ottoman Empire.
GOOD LUCK!!!! To all archers competing in the World Archery Indoor Championships 2016 in Ankara. See you there!
- New Russian translation, thanks to Irek Z.
- Started with translation of the HTML help files.
- Solved bug where match of type volume crashed.
- Solved bug where IFAA face registered X as 10 points.
- Solved bug where shot details can not be entered if number of arrows per end exceeds number of ends.