ArtemisLite has undergone some testing by archers from the Dutch National Team at the National Sports Centre Papendal. This edition, 'The-CTO-Special-Edition', features some of their early ideas and requests.
- Database backup/restore is now available in Options - Database Management. You can create a date and time-stamped backup of your database and restore older databases. The database is stored on SD-card in the folder ArtemisLite/Backup, so you could even import other peoples database. It is strongly adviced to backup your database regularly.
- Added extra option in Match-Input to filter out shots with a too low rating. In the Input -> Groups tab there is an option menu item to set the minimum rating value to take shots into account in the group or arrow advice. With this option, your sight and arrow advice will not get biased after a faulty shot.
- Added the option (in Match input options) to hide/show the previous ends of arrows whilst recording. This will unclutter the target face somewhat, making recording of your end much easier.
- When inputting arrows, the arrows of the current end are displayed with twice the size to be more visible. This will become an option in later versions.
- Can now filter shots by rating in all group views
- Improved layout of filters
- Solved some bugs in filters
- Changed color of input pointer to be more visible
- Changed color of rating in scorecard
Check it out in the Google Play Store